Monday, February 12, 2018

I am back

Hello everyone,
I want to begin this post by saying how extremely sorry I am for my absence. As much as I would like to use university as an excuse and how busy it has been keeping me for the past year and a half, I have to admit that this is mostly my fault. Hence I deeply apologize.
In order to prevent this situation from happening again as much as possible I have designed the following dynamic for the blog:
- Once a month (to the extent that it's possible) a publication will be made in relation to any of the topics stated in the description of this blog.
- Once a week a recommended reading will be published that follows the blog thematic. This has been decided with the purpose of giving visibility to content that has been developed by other people. Discussions about the content are more than welcomed.

Please know that any feedback is appreciated.
All the best,
Azul

No comments:

Post a Comment